A method of adding lubricating oil to an open type compressor. There are generally three types, which are taken in from the through hole next to the suction cut-off valve, added from the oil filling hole, and added from the lower part of the crankcase. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Close the suction shut-off valve, start the compressor for a few minutes, and discharge the refrigerant in the crankcase into the condenser to make the crankcase vacuum. Stop and immediately close the exhaust shut-off valve, slowly unscrew the bypass plug screw plug of the exhaust shut-off valve, and let the remaining air in the high pressure chamber be released. Unscrew the suction plug of the suction shut-off valve and install the taper joint and the copper tube.
2. Prepare the lubricant.
3. Hold the suction port with your fingers and start the compressor to pump out the air in the crankcase. If liquid shock is found, let the compressor continue to run for 2~3 minutes, so that the crankcase is in a vacuum state, and stop when the finger holding the nozzle feels a strong suction.
4. Dip the nozzle that is caught by the finger into the oil. After immersing, let go and let the oil suck into the crankshaft tube from the oil pipe.
5. Observe the oil level indicator, whether the oil level refers to the oil level line.
6. Remove the copper pipe and the joint, screw on the screw plug, start the compressor to pull out the air sucked in the crankcase, and tighten the exhaust valve plug when the exhaust sound is not heard.
7. Open the suction and exhaust shut-off valves and complete the refueling work.