The general symptoms of the new coronavirus infection are: fever, fatigue, dry cough, and dyspnea gradually; some patients have mild onset symptoms, and even no obvious fever. Severe symptoms include: acute respiratory distress syndrome, septic shock, metabolic acidosis that is difficult to correct, and coagulopathy. Judging from the current cases, most patients have a good prognosis, and a few patients are in critical condition and even die.
In addition to the above symptoms, there may be "atypical" symptoms, such as:
(1) Digestive system symptoms are the first manifestations: such as mild anorexia, fatigue, poor mental health, nausea and vomiting, and diarrhea.
(2) The first manifestation of neurological symptoms: such as headache.
(3) Take the symptoms of the cardiovascular system as the first manifestation: such as panic and chest tightness.
(4) The first manifestation of ophthalmological symptoms: such as conjunctivitis.
(5) Only mild muscle pain in the limbs or lower back.