There are some problems in the process of using the centrifugal fan, which leads us to have to stop. Now let me see what causes the machine to stop.
1. The unit has strong vibration and impact sound. This situation is quite serious for the centrifugal fan, and the reflection is relatively large, so it must be stopped.
2. The bearing temperature rises above 70 °C or the bearing smokes. This is because the bearing temperature is too high, and if it does not stop, it will probably cause the fan to burn out.
3. The motor emits smoke, which may occur during long-term operation or when an unqualified motor product is used.
4. The cooling water is interrupted. In this case, it is also necessary to stop the operation of the centrifugal fan.
As for the circumstances under which the centrifugal fan is shut down, it is here. Next, it is necessary to follow the following steps to stop the operation of the centrifugal fan:
1. Close the air inlet adjustment door and slightly open the air outlet adjustment door.
2. Turn off the motor correctly according to the procedure.
3. Stop the delivery of cooling water after the centrifugal fan has stopped.