1. Centrifugal fan overload protector open circuit. First, there is a place with poor contact inside the protector. The sound is the sound of ignition caused by poor contact. Ignition will generate heat and cause thermal trip. You can touch the plastic shell of the protector with your hand to see if it is hot. In addition, if the wire interface screws are not tightened, there will be the same fault, and the probability of occurrence is relatively high.
2. If the gate valve of the inlet pipe is not closed tightly during startup, pay attention to close the gate valve. When the flow exceeds the rated value or the air pipe leaks, close the small flow valve to check whether there is air leakage.
3. When the belt shaft of the centrifugal fan is improperly installed and the useless power consumed is too much, it should also be readjusted and aligned. If the combined operation of the fan is deteriorated or the pipe network fails, it is necessary to adjust the working point of the combined operation of the fan and repair the pipe network system.
4. If the coupling is not connected correctly, the leather ring is too tight or the gap is uneven, readjust and align it.
5. If the input voltage of the motor is too low or the power supply is cut off in one direction, check the voltage of the centrifugal fan and whether the power supply is normal in time.https://www.ck-stone.com/