1. When used for the protection of oily particulates, the cumulative use time of Class R shall not exceed 8 hours; the cumulative use time of Class P shall not exceed 40 hours, or the cumulative use time shall reach 30 days from the beginning, whichever comes earlier.
2. Protective masks cannot be washed, because washing will damage the filter material and mask structure of the mask; when it is not contaminated and damaged, and it meets the hygienic requirements, it can be considered to be used again.
3. N95 mask is not a product trademark or brand. N95 is the lowest requirement of the US NIOSH (National Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute) for the filtration efficiency level of American occupational anti-particulate respirator. It refers to the non-oily under the test conditions specified in the standard. The filtration efficiency of particulate matter (such as dust, paint mist, acid mist, microorganisms, etc.) is at least 95%.
4. The higher the filtering efficiency of the mask, the greater the resistance to breathing. Therefore, wearing a N95 mask for a long time is not good for the body. Do not wear it for a long time.
5. With regard to the frequency of mask replacement, there is no clear conclusion at present, and there are no relevant regulations on the use time of masks in my country. Some researchers have conducted research on the protection efficiency and wearing time of KN95 medical protective masks. The results show that the filtration efficiency of KN95 masks is still above 95% after 2 days of wear, and the respiratory resistance does not change much. The filtration efficiency is reduced to 94.7 after 3 days of wearing %.https://www.ck-stone.com/