1. According to the length of the pipe, the air-conditioning bracket is welded and installed at an appropriate position, and the air-conditioning mounting bolts are fixed to the bracket, and it should be adjusted to be horizontal.
2. Remove the plastic plug and align the large and small pipes and connectors (small tube to small tube, large tube to large tube). Pay attention to align and tighten tightly to avoid leakage; do not use excessive force to prevent thread slipping.
3. After confirming that the air-conditioning pipe joints are all tightened according to the specified torque, the pipe cleaning and emptying operation can be performed by:
(1)) Remove the copper cap of high-pressure and low-pressure valve spool;
(2) Loosen (counterclockwise) the spool of the high pressure valve with an Allen wrench;
(3) Push the valve core of the exhaust valve upward for 2 to 3 seconds. At this time, gas should leak out;
(4) Tighten the spool of the high pressure valve, and carefully check with soapy water for any gas leakage at the joints and bonnets of the system pipes;
(5) If there is no leakage, fully open the high and low pressure valve spools (counterclockwise), and close the brass plug of the spool (be sure to tighten).