1. The installation of the integral unit of the centrifugal fan shall be directly placed on the foundation and leveled with a pair of inclined sizing blocks.
2. For the centrifugal fan assembled on site, the cutting surface on the base shall be properly protected, without rust or operation. When the base is placed on the foundation, it shall be leveled with a pair of inclined sizing blocks.
3. The bearing seat and the base shall be closely connected, and the longitudinal non levelness shall not exceed 0.2/1000. The horizontal meter shall be used to measure on the main shaft, the horizontal non horizontal bottom shall not exceed 0.3/1000, and the level meter shall be used to measure on the horizontal split of the bearing seat.
4. Before the grinding and scraping of the bearing bush, the axis line of the rotor and the axis line of the casing shall be corrected, and the clearance between the impeller and the air inlet and the clearance between the main shaft and the axis hole of the rear side plate of the casing shall be adjusted to make it conform to the provisions of the technical documents of the equipment.
5. When assembling the main shaft and bearing bush, the inspection shall be carried out according to the provisions of the technical documents of the equipment. An interference of 0.03-0.04mm shall be kept between the bearing cover and the bearing bush (measure the outer diameter of the bearing bush and the inner diameter of the bearing pedestal).
6. When assembling the fan casing, the position of the casing shall be aligned based on the rotor axis, and the axial and radial clearance between the impeller air inlet and the casing air inlet shall be high-speed within the range specified in the technical documents of the equipment. At the same time, check whether the anchor bolts are tight. If the clearance value is not specified in the technical documents of the equipment, the general axial clearance shall be 1 / 100 of the outer diameter of the impeller, and the radial clearance shall be evenly distributed, and the value shall be 1.5/1000-3 / 1000 of the outer diameter of the impeller (the smaller one shall be the larger one). When adjusting, the force clearance value is smaller to improve the efficiency of the fan.
7. During fan alignment, the axial degrees of fan shaft and motor shaft shall be different: the radial positioning displacement shall not exceed 0.05mm, and the inclination shall not exceed 0.2/1000.
8. For the centrifugal fan assembled with rolling bearing, the different axial degrees of bearing holes on the two bearing frames can be subject to the flexible rotation after the rotor is installed.https://www.ck-stone.com/