1. Types of masks and protective effectiveness: medical protective masks> medical surgical masks> general medical masks> general masks
2. Ordinary masks (such as cotton cloth, sponge, activated carbon, gauze) can only prevent dust and smog, and cannot prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses.
3. Ordinary medical masks: Can be used in non-person-intensive public places.
4. Medical surgical mask: The protective effect is better than ordinary medical masks, which can be worn in crowded places in public places.
5. Medical protective mask (N95/KN95): used by front-line medical staff and confirmed or suspected patients with new coronary pneumonia, hot consultation, on-site investigation sampling and testing personnel. It can also be worn in high-density occasions or in closed public places.
6. For the protection of the new coronavirus pneumonia, medical masks should be used instead of ordinary cotton cloth, gauze, activated carbon and other masks.https://www.ck-stone.com/