1. During the commissioning of centrifugal fan, carefully read the product manual and check whether the wiring method is consistent with the wiring diagram; carefully check whether the working voltage of the power supply to the fan meets the requirements, whether the power supply is in phase or in phase, and whether the capacity of the electrical components meets the requirements.
2. During the test run, the number of people shall not be less than two, one shall control the power supply, one shall observe the operation of the fan, and immediately stop the machine for inspection in case of any abnormality; first, check whether the rotation direction is correct; immediately check whether the operation current of each phase is balanced and whether the current exceeds the rated current after the equipment starts to operate; in case of any abnormality, stop the machine for inspection. After five minutes of operation, stop the machine and check whether the fan is abnormal, and then start the machine again.
3. The fan is allowed to start at full voltage or step-down electric, but it should be noted that the current at full voltage starting is about 5-7 times of the rated current, and the starting torque at step-down is proportional to the square of voltage. When the grid capacity is insufficient, step-down starting should be adopted.
4. When the fan reaches the normal speed, measure whether the input current of the fan is normal, and the operating current of the fan shall not exceed its rated current. If the operating current exceeds its rated current, check whether the voltage supplied is normal.
5. The motor power required for the fan refers to the larger power required for the centrifugal fan and fan case when the air inlet is fully open under certain working conditions. If the air inlet is fully open for operation, the motor may be damaged. During the test run of the fan, it is necessary to close the valve on the inlet or outlet pipe of the fan, gradually open the valve after operation until the required working condition is reached, and pay attention to whether the operating current of the fan exceeds the rated current.https://www.ck-stone.com/