1. The ideal location for outdoor unit installation is the north wall or the east wall, because there is less direct sunlight there; if it must be installed on the south wall or the west wall, choose a sunshade object.
2. Ensure the normal circulation of air from the outdoor unit. There should be no obstacles around the outdoor unit to maintain good heat dissipation. The back and sides of the condenser need to be more than 20cm from the obstacle, and the front must be more than 40cm from the obstacle.
3. The outdoor unit is installed on a solid wall or balcony floor to reduce vibration. The unit should be as indoor as possible to reduce pipeline resistance and Freon losses.
4. The load-bearing capacity of the air-conditioning installation frame should not be less than 4 times the self-weight of the air-conditioning unit, and the load-bearing capacity should be at least 180 kg. The connection between the mounting bracket and the mounting surface must be firm, stable and reliable. Use expansion bolts to secure the steel mounting bracket.
5. The installation height of the external unit of the air conditioner should be lower than that of the internal unit to ensure that the lubricant can flow back to the compressor for lubrication. If it is required to be installed in a position higher than the internal machine in special circumstances, an oil return bend must be set.
6. About the problem of vacuuming the air-conditioning installation. Air-conditioning installation means to evacuate the air in the refrigeration pipe. Evacuation is an indispensable and important process in the production, installation and maintenance of air conditioners before filling refrigerant. Why vacuum? Because the heat dissipation of the air conditioner is to continuously take away the indoor temperature through the refrigerant circulating in the pipe, if there is a section of refrigerant and a section of air in the pipe, that will reduce the heat taken away by the refrigerant in a cycle , Will also affect the cooling effect. The vacuum time is generally 15-20 minutes, which is a good time.